Thursday, March 8, 2012

WKD

a few random WKD snaps - we spent Saturday scouring the Essenwood flea market in Durban - i LOVE all the craftiness lurking in those stalls. Feasted on a delicious avo, pepperdew and feta breakkie with hummus and something else delicious that I don't know how to spell or pronounce. On Sunday, the fam took a slow drive in the rain on the Midlands Meander and stopped off at The Bierfassl for Sunday lunch including rainy-day GnT's and sampling of the Bierfassl home brews. If you're ever in Natal, the Midlands is a must.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ha. I've been prac teaching for too long. This post sounds like a grade two "weekend news" entry. Remember those? lol.

6 comments :

Rooikat said...

AHHH! I miss the Midlands so much :) Piggly Wiggly is my fave :) 

Weezafish said...

As always, love the pics. And the 'Teacher' vibe of your post :)

midlandsmusings said...

http://midlandsmusings.wordpress.com/

Candice said...

I've been reading your blog for about two years. And you were always this South African chick, living in Korea and I was always like. "Hey, I'm South African too. I will read this blog."
And now you're all talking about having moved back to Durban. And I'm like "Dude! Thats so weird. Durban is where I live." Maybe its weird that I find this weird but I am not sure about this.
Have a nice day.

Che Strawberries said...

Not weird at all - natal girls forever! haha :) coffee date? :P

Che Strawberries said...

such lovely midlands pics! :)