Friday, December 3, 2010

24 hours.

If you haven't read about my epic December 4th dilemma - I suggest you do so now.

this is how im hoping the day will pan out today:
(wow! thank goodness i spent that extra hour making myself so attractive)

and that, my friends, is how it's done.
piece of cake.

EDIT: actually, as of last night there are two handsome eligible bachelors who are available on Saturday! :) Handsome Bachelor Number one and Handsome Bachelor Number two :)
now... if i marry one on Saturday and if it doesn't work out can I marry the other in 2021...
oh such fun and games! off to make wedding invitations.... haha... :D 

8 comments :

HANDBRAKES & HAIRPINS said...

Brilliant blog! And I am not saying this just because I am "Handsome Bachelor Number One." Your cartoons are hilarious and your sense of humour is awesome. Loving it!

HANDBRAKES & HAIRPINS said...

Brilliant blog! And I am not saying this just because I am "Handsome Bachelor Number One." Your cartoons are hilarious and your sense of humour is awesome. Loving it!

HANDBRAKES & HAIRPINS said...

Brilliant blog! And I am not saying this just because I am "Handsome Bachelor Number One." Your cartoons are hilarious and your sense of humour is awesome. Loving it!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!
(Do I need to write this 3 times? lol)

Ndileka said...

haha love the part where he just keeps quiet...and then you ask him to carry on giving you praise...;)
awesome cartoons in this one too!

Mike Met said...

I say the cartoon version of me could do with a slightly more athletic build and chiseled jaw.

Che said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

DoodleMouse said...

hahaha. Best fantasy ever!