Monday, July 12, 2010

I did something a little crazy...

So a few weeks ago, I received an email from one of the admin staff at the English Village where I work in South Korea. She told me that she had a photographer friend who needed to photograph a 'foreigner' for his portfolio and she asked if I would be interested in helping him out. Thinking that it would just be a few happy, smiling pictures in a plain t-shirt or something like that - so I agreed to help out.
When I arrived at the studio at 10am I was in for a huge surprise...

These are the kind of pictures they showed me for "inspiration":





HIGH FASHION VOGUE-TYPE LANKY-LEGGED, LONG-LIMBED, SUPERMODEL EXPECTATIONS! (yeah. THIS is gonna be fun.)

Firstly, I have never done anything like this in my life AND the photographer, make-up artists and stylists don't speak english... 
yes. yes indeed.

It took two hours to finish make-up and hair and styling and then the photos started. I only got out of the studio at 7pm! It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be and also a lot more exhausting! in the midst of all the craziness - I got one shot of my wild/awesome/dark/gothic/gypsy make-up:


 Will post some of the professional pics when I get them...

3 comments :

Unknown said...

OMGA!!!!!
CHE!
TOO MUCH!
I can't wait to see the pics!

DoodleMouse said...

Looking forward to them. :)

Che said...

haha here they are... http://indieberries.blogspot.com/2010/07/results.html